Kinzel Springs Union Church Sunday School Minutes
The weekly minutes of Kinzel Springs Union Church's Sunday School in Blount County, Tennessee from 1912 to 1916. Also included are a few loose receipts of furniture and other goods billed to the church during this time.
- 1912 June 23-1916 September 10
This material is written in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Collections are stored offsite, and a minimum of 2 business days are needed to retrieve these items for use. Researchers interested in consulting any of the collections are advised to contact Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright interests in this collection remain with the creator. For more information, contact the Special Collections Library.
0.1 Linear Feet (1 folder)
The weekly minutes of Kinzel Springs Union Church's Sunday School in Blount County, Tennessee from 1912 to 1916.
In 1894, Edward John (E. J.) Kinzel (1843-1929) of Knox County, Tennessee, purchased land in Tuckaleechee Cove in Blount County, Tennessee to build a summer home. The land included two mineral springs and became a popular place for Kinzel's friends and family to visit. In 1914, Kinzel turned the area into a small resort, building a 28-room hotel and 10 cottages, calling the area Kinzel Springs.
Kinzel Springs Union Church organized in 1912 and E. J. Kinzel served as superintendent.
This material is in one folder.