Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection consists of the personal papers of Ada Campbell Larew and includes manuscripts, historical essays, poems, plays, and short stories authored by Larew. Also available are personal correspondence, press clippings, and memorabilia.
This collection includes manuscripts and galley proof material with handwritten edits and notes for Amazing Grace by Robert Drake.
The collection consists of letter correspondence between Cormac McCarthy and fellow writer John Fergus Ryan between the years of 1975 to 1986. The writers discussed their daily life, successes, and disappointments.
This collection contains the papers of author and professor Durwood Dunn of Tennessee Wesleyan College. The collection includes copies of Dunn's scholarly work, historical research on the American Civil War, abolitionism, and the Appalachian region, and correspondence with coworkers, researchers, and friends. Items in the collection include copies of historical documents used for research, drafts of publications, and correspondence from the publishing process.
Two letters written by James Agee to Henry Steig and Lincoln Kirstein.
This collection consists of materials documenting author Marilou Awiakta's professional and personal life.
This collection consists of partial and complete manuscript copies of author Richard Marius' first novels: The Coming of Rain, Luther, Once in Arcadia (published as After the War), and Bound for the Promised Land.
This collection consits of a typed manuscript of Iris G. Oster's story, Skyline (1933). Also included are some photographs and newspaper clippings.
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 6
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 4
- Women authors, American -- 20th century. 3
- Women authors, American -- Tennessee. 3
- American literature -- 20th century. 2
- American literature -- Southern States. 2
- Agee, James, 1909-1955 -- Correspondence. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence. 1
- Blount Mansion (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Cherokee Indians -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Cumberland Gap (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Letters. 1
- Protestantism -- History. 1
- Short stories, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1 ∧ less