Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection features a single, mounted black and white photograph of 6 female patients and 15 female nurses from the Eastern State Hospital for the Insane dating circa 1915.
This collection contains materials documenting the University of Nashville and the University of Tennessee's joint medical school in Nashville, which operated from 1909 to 1911. These materials include patient information, operating procedures, and names of doctors. Some of the records are administrative and cover payments received, supply inventories, and employee wages.