Showing Collections: 21 - 29 of 29
The Day the Earth Stood Still Photograph
This collection consists of a single photograph from the 1951 film The Day the Earth Stood Still. The black and white portrait shot shows the film’s leads, Patricia Neal and Michael Rennie.
The Day the Earth Stood Still Pressbook
The collection consists of one pressbook for the critically-lauded 1951 science-fiction film classic, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
The Fountainhead Photograph
This collection consists of one photograph from the original 1949 film The Fountainhead adapted from Ayn Rand's 1943 novel of the same name. The film starred Patricia Neal and Gary Cooper. This photograph features Neal and Raymond Massey, who played Gail Wynand.
The Moonshine War Original Screenplay
This collection features Cameron James Connell's copy of the screenplay for The Moonshine War.
The Moonshine War Press Kit
This collection features seven photographs and several production and press notes from 1970 regarding The Moonshine War film.
The Night of the Hunter Collection
Collection containing original 259 page edited manuscript for Davis Grubb's 1953 acclaimed novel The Night of the Hunter, fifteen pages of front matter drafting and publication instructions, and three pictures from the set of the 1955 film adapation directed by Charles Laughton.
The Night of the Hunter Pressbook
The collection consists of a pressbook for the 1955 movie The Night of the Hunter. The pressbook contains information about the actors, photographs from the filming of the movie, press opinions and reviews, and other promotional material.
The Subject Was Roses Original Screenplay
The Subject Was Roses original screenplay for the 1968 film based on Frank D. Gilroy's play.
Wallace McClure Collection on Gone With the Wind
This collection houses a variety of materials that Wallace McClure collected regarding the book, movie, and stage versions of Gone With the Wind. Among these items are a transcribed telegram from Margaret Mitchell Marsh, a State Department report, reminiscences from Anne McClure and Josephine Powell Beaty, a book review, two magazines, a 20-page program from the movie, and many newspaper clippings.
- Motion pictures -- United States. 27
- Screenplays 10
- Stills (Motion pictures) -- United States. 7
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States. 6
- Actors and actresses -- United States. 3
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Portraits. 3
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.). 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States. 2
- African Americans. 1
- American literature -- 20th century. 1
- American literature -- Southern States. 1
- Audiotapes. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 1
- Children's literature, American. 1
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 1
- Distilling, Illicit -- Tennessee. 1
- Fox Film Corporation -- History. 1
- Gatlinburg (Tenn.) 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 1
- Johnson, Andrew, 1808-1875 1
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949. Gone with the wind. 1
- Morristown (Tenn.) 1
- Motion picture studios -- United States. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Popular music -- 1941-1950. 1
- Prohibition -- Tennessee. 1
- Set designers. 1
- Silent Films 1
- Theater -- United States. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 1
- Wilson County (Tenn.) 1 ∧ less