Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of six letters and two newspaper clippings dealing with George Logan and his service with the 24th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry during the American Civil War.
The Boyd Letters, 1862-1864, contains six letters written by Joseph E. Boyd of the 115th Illinois Volunteer Infantry. Specifically, this correspondence describes Union military camp conditions, the environment of Tennessee, Union soldiers' viewpoints regarding the war and Confederates, battles and military operations in Middle and East Tennessee, and the family concerns of Union soldiers.
- Illinois -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. 1
- Illinois -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories. 1
- Soldiers -- Illinois -- Correspondence. 1
- Soldiers -- Wisconsin -- Correspondence. 1
- United States. Army. Illinois Infantry Regiment, 115th (1862-1865). 1