Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Boyd Letters, 1862-1864, contains six letters written by Joseph E. Boyd of the 115th Illinois Volunteer Infantry. Specifically, this correspondence describes Union military camp conditions, the environment of Tennessee, Union soldiers' viewpoints regarding the war and Confederates, battles and military operations in Middle and East Tennessee, and the family concerns of Union soldiers.
- Language: English X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History. X
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns. X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Illinois Infantry Regiment, 115th (1862-1865). X