Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The History Department Records contains records from the University of Tennessee's Department of History, dating between 1934-1970. The collection covers when the history department was part of the Department of History and Political Science, when it split into a single department in 1941, and became formally established as the Department of History in 1946.
This collection houses photographs, alumni newspapers, programs, invitations, correspondence, and alumni lists documenting Ruskin Cave College. The majority of the material shows the institution and its students between approximately 1910 and 1916, but a few items document select alumni until 1964.
The Ruskin Cave College Collection, 1912-1965 (bulk 1912-1918), includes letters, event programs, brochures, and alumni organization meeting minutes which document the activities of students and alumni of the small school in Ruskin, Tenn.
This collection houses general correspondence from the Tennessee Higher Education Commission to the University of Tennessee dating from 1976 to July of 1984.