Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains Broadway playbills from 1926 and 1948 through 1981. Titles include The Boy Friend, Cabaret, Cole Porter's Can-Can, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Hair, The King and I, My Fair Lady, Seven Year Itch, South Pacific, and The Unsinkable Molly Brown, among many others.
This collection contains letters and other material from the performing career of Evelyn Fonda Kelley.
This collection contains a large selection of playbills, programs, and travel books collected by John S. Van Gilder.
This collection consists of newspaper and magazine articles concerning theatre from the 1930s-1980s and Dr. LeRoy Graf's papers, including documents for a 1980 history class.
This collection consists of Broadway playbills from the early 1920s into the 1960s; the collection also contains playbills from other theaters around the country, including the Shubert Theater in New Haven, Connecticut, the Barter Theater in Virginia and the Bijou, Carousel, and Staub theaters of Knoxville, Tenn., some of which date as far back as 1890.
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 5
- Playbills -- United States 3
- Broadway (New York, N.Y.). 2
- Theater -- United States. 2
- Actors -- United States. 1
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 1
- Concert programs -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Entertainers -- Biography. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Theater. 1
- Lyceums -- United States. 1
- Motion pictures -- United States. 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Newspapers -- Sections, columns, etc. -- Reviews. 1
- Set designers. 1
- Theater -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Theater -- United States -- Reviews. 1
- Theater programs -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Theater programs. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 1 ∧ less