Showing Collections: 81 - 100 of 451
Commission for Blacks Collection
This collection contains materials documenting the Commission for Blacks at the University of Tennessee, an advisory group to the Chancellor designed to address issues affecting black faculty, staff, and students on campus. Materials include statements of goals, meeting agendas, correspondence, reports of complaints over racial issues, and other documents.
Commission for Women Records
This collection houses meeting minutes, reports, papers, notes, and records of awards documenting the activities of the University of Tennessee's Commission for Women from 1970 to 2002. The bulk of the material dates from the 1980s.
B Training Detachment Photograph
This framed photograph shows the Company B Training Detachment from the University of Tennessee in formation on the grounds of Chilhowee Park in Knoxville, Tennessee. A note in the lower right hand corner reads Thompson Photo 4 Knoxville.
Correspondence regarding the World's Fair Park
This collection houses correspondence documenting the University of Tennessee's role in the further development of the site of the 1982 World's Fair. Some of the correspondence proposes that the site be used for an Appalachian Pioneer Museum. The collection also contains a report from the working group charged with planning for the site.
Cotton Fiber Research Laboratory Records
Counseling Center Brochures
This collection houses two brochures published by the University of Tennessee's Counseling Center.
Crockett in Context Collection
This collection includes a variety of research materials, published materials, and ephemera collected by Michael Lofaro pertaining to Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, and other frontier heroes from the mid-18 century through the 21st century.
Cultural Attractions Series Brochure
This brochure, produced by the Cultural Attractions Committee, communicates the 2003-2004 event lineup. It includes information about performers, dates, house policies, and ticketing.
Cultural Attractions Series Brochures
These brochures advertise the 1998-1999 and 1999-2000 seasons of the Cultural Attractions Series.
Cumberland Trio Collection
The collection consists of various ephemera, newspaper clippings about the Cumberland Trio's 50th anniversary, as well as copies of the musical group's CDs and live concert DVDs.
D. L. Southard Poem
This collection consists of a poem entitled
I was born about  years ago written by D. L. Southard in 1915. The poem is handwritten and is three pages in length.
Daughters of the American Colonists Clipping, Typescript, and Photograph Regarding the Presentation of a Memorial Tree
This collection houses a typescript of a speech, a newspaper clipping, and a photograph documenting the Daughters of the American Colonists' presentation of a memorial red oak tree to the University of Tennessee to commemorate those who died in World War II. The tree was planted at the entrance to the University's Farm and was intended to be the first of an avenue of memorial trees.
Dean of Women Collection
This collection houses annual reports, papers, and other materials documenting the Dean of Women at the University of Tennessee.
Deeds to the University of Tennessee
This collection contains copies of deeds of university property dating from 1795-1927, with contracts listing who the property was bought from, when, and the conditions of the transaction. The deeds include landmark additions: acquisitions from Blount College, various farm properties, the president's home, and athletic fields. Digital surrogates are online in the TRACE Repository.
Department of Chemistry Fellowship Records
This collection houses applications and correspondence documenting fellowships in the University of Tennessee's Department of Chemistry between 1928 and 1934.
Department of Chemistry Records
This collection consists primarily of correspondence and shows the operations of the University of Tennessee's Department of Chemistry between 1918 and 1927. Of particular interest are the materials documenting the construction of new laboratory facilities in Science Hall during the early 1920s.
Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling Self-Study
The University of Tennessee's Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling conducted this self-study in 2006. It includes descriptions of the undergraduate and graduate programs and of studies being conducted by students in addition to information about admission requirements, program specifics, students, faculty (including faculty resumes), research opportunities, facilities, statistics, and future program recommendations.
Department of Fine Arts Course List
This collection houses a list of music courses offered by the University of Tennessee's Department of Fine Arts in 1947.
Department of History Course Offerings
This collection consists of winter and fall course packets for the University of Tennessee's Department of History dating from 1973 to 1974 and from 1976 to 1979. These packets consist of a list of upper division courses offered, including the course number, title, period, synopsis, professor, and time.
Department of History Newsletter
The University of Tennessee's Department of History published this newsletter, entitled Footnotes, in the fall of 2004. It includes an interview with Professor Thomas Burman about his book on reading the Koran in Latin Christendom and an article about Professor Bruce Wheeler's retirement in addition to information about faculty awards, research, and alumni.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 278
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 206
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 79
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 58
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 46
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 25
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 23
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 14
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 14
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 10
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 10
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Buildings. 9
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Pictorial works. 9
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 8
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 7
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Sports. 7
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 6
- History -- Study and teaching. 6
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 6
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- College publicity. 5
- College students -- Tennessee. 5
- Military education -- Tennessee. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 5
- World War, 1939-1945. 5
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 4
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 4
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 4
- Postcards -- Tennessee. 4
- Tennessee -- History. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Periodicals. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students -- Periodicals. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 4
- American literature -- 20th century. 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 3
- College student government. 3
- Fraternal organizations. 3
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 3
- Letters. 3
- Military cadets -- Tennessee. 3
- Students' songs -- Tennessee. 3
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- History. 3
- Tennessee, East -- History. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 3
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Songs and music. 3
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Summer School of the South 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 3
- Academic libraries -- Tennessee. 2
- Aeronautics -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States. 2
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- Alma maters (Songs). 2
- Architecture. 2
- Autobiography. 2
- Bolivia -- History -- 1938-1982. 2
- Botanists -- Tennessee. 2
- Botany -- Research. 2
- Botany -- Study and teaching. 2
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 2
- College administrators -- Tennessee. 2
- College radio stations. 2
- College sports -- Southern States -- History. 2
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 2
- Correspondence. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 2
- East Tennessee University 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee -- History. 2
- Engineering -- Vocational guidance. 2
- Exhibitions -- Tennessee. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States. 2
- Panama -- History -- 1946-1981. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Student movements -- Tennessee. 2
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 2
- Tennessee Valley Authority -- History. 2
- Tennessee Volunteers (Basketball team). 2
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Graduate students. 2
- University of Tennessee, Memphis -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- World War, 1914-1918. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Tennessee. 2
- World's Fair of 1982 (Knoxville, Tenn.) 2 ∧ less
- Staub, Peter, 1827-1904 1