Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection houses meeting minutes, memorial resolutions for Anna Chandler and Angie Warren Perkins, correspondence, a narrative of a trip to Panama, and other materials documenting the Athene Circle of Knoxville, Tennessee. Much of the information shows Anna Chandler, one of the Circle's earliest members.
This collection contains the minutes taken from Nashville's First Presbyterian Church's Woman's Guild from 1901-1922.
This collection houses 19 scrapbooks assembled by Eleanor Harrison documenting Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his administration, Knoxville and Knox County history, the Blount Mansion, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the United Daughters of the Confederacy, St. John's Episcopal Church, and England's Royal visitors to the United States.
This collection consists of two travel journals compiled by Kate White in 1912 and in 1916. The first journal, kept from June 22 to July 7, 1912, details White's trip from Frankfort, Kentucky to San Francisco to attend a meeting of the General Federation of of Women's Clubs. The second journal, kept from June 28 to July 22, 1916, describes White's automobile trip heading East to the Shenandoah Valley, Gettysburg and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New York, and New Hampshire.
This collection contains Martha Lampson Missionary Society's minutes from April 1944 to November 1947.
This collection houses correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, and transcripts of radio broadcasts documenting Mrs. de Garmo's service with a number of different organizations. Among these organizations are the Department of Good Roads for Child Welfare, the Better Babies program, the Louisiana Mothers' Congress, the National Society of 1917 World War Registrars, and the National Society of U. S. Daughters of 1812.
This journal records the biweekly meetings of the Newman Circle, a women’s club that met in Knoxville. It opens with the course of study and list of officers for the 1922-23 school year before beginning the minutes for January 2, 1923. There are no records for the 1924-25 school year, and the last record is for May 22, 1928. Most of the officers changed each year, but the directors continued to be Miss Kate White and Mrs. L. E. Vedder.
This collection contains histories, reports, meeting minutes, and ephemera of the Ossoli Circle, a women’s club located in Knoxville, Tennessee, from 1903-2018.
This collection houses meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, calendars, financial documents, officers' materials, club records, and scrapbooks of the Faculty Women's Club between 1920 and the present. The Collection also contains some material from the Newcomer's Club and the Dame's Club.
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 3
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Societies and clubs. 3
- Tennessee -- Religion. 2
- Blount Mansion (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Child health services -- United States. 1
- Davidson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Eugenics -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Knox County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Presbyterians -- Tennessee. 1
- St. John's Episcopal Church, Knoxville, Tenn. 1
- United States -- Description and travel. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 1
- Women -- Tennessee. 1
- Women in Christianity -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans -- United States. 1 ∧ less