Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 62
This collection contains three account books written by John W. Sharp dated 1843-1884.
This collection contains a large account book for an unidentified business in Knoxville, Tennessee in with entries dating January - July 1884.
The collection consists of one record book from 1885 with daily entries by an unidentified creator.
This collection houses a single account book dating 1836-1844. The book contains several handwritten oaths taken by grand jury foremen and traverse jury members. Instructions are also given on the judgment for plaintiffs in debt plea payment and financial accounts.
This collection consists of one leather-bound ledger kept by Luttrell Boyce of Washington and Knox Counties, Tennessee, documenting purchases and other transactions that occurred between 1873 and 1878.
This collection consists of journals and ledgers for McCalley and Draper, 1840-1873, in Huntsville, Alabama.
This collection contains the ledger for a blacksmith in McMinn County, Tennessee. The blacksmith listed each job with customer name, job, and cost. Some recurring names include John and Joseph Copeland, John Benton, David Cantrell, and James Chesnutt.
This collection contains the ledger book for a Memphis, Tenn., construction company (possibly G. W. Lewis Construction Company) from 1926 to 1934. Projects include the Lamar Theatre in Memphis, Tenn., Vanderbilt University additions, Dr. Wallace's Sanitarium, and the John Gaston Hospital.
This account book from a military college includes a detailed handwritten list of provisions taken from May 5, 1799 to June 24, 1802. Additionally in the book are various writings by the author such as poetry and quotes.
Collection consists of a single bound ledger from the Patrons of Husbandry, Grange No. 356 of Morristown, Tennessee. The ledger contains a code of ethics, financial information, dues, and attendance and dates of meetings from 1873-1889.
This 1883-1889 ledger records accounts and tax collections in Tennessee for Third National Bank, Hamilton House, and others. Also included is a receipt made out to Mary Moulton.
This collection contains 48 handwritten ledger sheets from Parkes, Plunkett & Co., a manufacturing business in Franklin, TN, dated 1835-1874.
This account book, kept by an unidentified doctor, records patient charges and indicates whether the appointment took place his office or at the patient's residence. Page 60 lists tallies showing appointments by residence, office, and total and income by cash, charge, and total.
An account book of goods provided by an unidentified merchant located in Rheatown, Tennessee between March 5, 1842 and July 29, 1844.
The account book contains the accounts of the Rush, Oliphant & Company business of Greene County, Tenn. from 1855 to 1866, along with various other notes that include recipes, a few loose newspaper clippings, and a recipe card.
This collection consists of an account book belonging to Thomas McCalley that documents his financial activities from 1844 to 1865.
This collection consists of a ledger for Thomas Clark of Nashville, Tenn., circa 1869.
This collection contains an account book belonging to W. Bannister, a blacksmith in Chattanooga, Tenn., from the years 1893 to 1896.
This collection consists of a handwritten journal belonging to W. L. Brown. The journal includes personal accounts of the author's life, lists about purchases and expenses, income, weather, and local marriages. The journal also contains a few receipts, newspaper clippings, and other loose notes.
- Subject: Account books. X
- Account books -- Tennessee. 31
- Account books. 22
- Account books -- Kentucky. 8
- Fulton (Ky.) -- History. 8
- Hardware stores -- Kentucky. 8
- Tennessee -- Commerce. 5
- Blacksmiths -- Tennessee. 3
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 3
- Account books -- Tennessee -- Jefferson County. 2
- Bedford County (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Diaries. 2
- General stores -- Tennessee. 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 2
- Knox County (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Merchants. 2
- Mills and mill-work -- Tennessee -- History. 2
- Physicians -- Tennessee. 2
- Unionville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Agriculture -- Tennessee -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Agriculture -- Tennessee. 1
- Agriculture -- United States -- Management. 1
- Alabama. 1
- Banks and banking -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Blount County (Tenn.) 1
- Business -- Tennessee. 1
- Cherokee Indians -- Tennessee. 1
- Cherokee Indians. 1
- Construction industry -- Accounting. 1
- Cotton -- United States. 1
- Davidson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Debts, Public -- United States -- History. 1
- Dickson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Dry-goods -- Tennessee. 1
- Estates (Law) -- United States. 1
- Feed mills -- Tennessee. 1
- Franklin (Tenn.) 1
- Furniture 1
- Gatlinburg (Tenn.) 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 1
- Gristmills -- Tennessee. 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) 1
- Hickman County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Indians of North America -- Tennessee. 1
- Iron industry and trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Iron mines and mining -- Tennessee. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jefferson City (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Land tenure -- Tennessee. 1
- Lumber trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Madison County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- McMinn County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions. 1
- Medicine -- Tennessee. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 1
- Mississippi River -- Description and travel. 1
- Morgan County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Morristown (Tenn.) 1
- Rheatown (Tenn.) 1
- Rutherford County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Sevier County (Tenn.). 1
- Shelby County (Tenn.) 1
- Shelbyville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Slavery. 1
- Tax collection -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Description and travel. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History. 1
- Tennessee, West. 1
- Tennnessee -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1
- United States -- Commerce. 1
- Williamson County (Tenn.) -- History 1
- Women -- Tennessee -- Diaries. 1 ∧ less
- English 61
- German 1