Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes manuscripts and galley proof material with handwritten edits and notes for Amazing Grace by Robert Drake.
This collection consists of correspondence, publications, course materials, and other items documenting the education, life, and work of Ben Harris McClary and several of his close friends. Most materials date from between 1959 and 2001.
This collection consists of partial and complete manuscript copies of author Richard Marius' first novels: The Coming of Rain, Luther, Once in Arcadia (published as After the War), and Bound for the Promised Land.
Collection containing original 259 page edited manuscript for Davis Grubb's 1953 acclaimed novel The Night of the Hunter, fifteen pages of front matter drafting and publication instructions, and three pictures from the set of the 1955 film adapation directed by Charles Laughton.
The Wilma Dykeman and James R. Stokely Jr. Papers contain personal and family related material, correspondence, research material, manuscripts, and visual media pertaining to the life and works of author and historian Wilma Dykeman and her husband, poet James R. Stokely Jr. The collection spans 1807-2011 with the bulk of the material dating between 1934 and 2007.
- Subject: American literature -- Southern States. X
- American literature -- 20th century. 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 3
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 3
- American literature -- Women authors. 1
- Appalachian Region -- History. 1
- Appalachian Region -- Social conditions. 1
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Religion. 1
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Women. 1
- Authors, American -- Georgia. 1
- Authors, American -- Southern States. 1
- Motion pictures -- United States. 1
- Protestantism -- History. 1
- Short stories, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1
- Women -- Southern States. 1
- Women authors, American -- Southern States. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1 ∧ less