Showing Collections: 41 - 52 of 52
This collection consists of an 1870 broadside printing of the poem "Adam and Eve in Paradise" by Mrs. Francis B. Fogg (Mary Rutledge Fogg) of Nashville.
The collection contains poetry manuscripts, prose manuscripts, correspondence, clippings, and other materials documenting the life and career of Tennessee author Nell Thompson Miller.
This collection houses materials documenting Peggy Bach's scholarly work, including her unfinished biography of Evelyn Scott.
This manuscript collection constitutes an addition to MS.2047: Peggy Bach Collection, 1919-1996. Box 1 houses Bach's professional and personal correspondence, arranged alphabetically. Box 2 contains materials documenting Bach's scholarly writing and the grants and fellowships that she applied for. Box 3 shows with Bach's efforts to gather Evelyn Scott-related material from other institutions.
This collection consists of partial and complete manuscript copies of author Richard Marius' first novels: The Coming of Rain, Luther, Once in Arcadia (published as After the War), and Bound for the Promised Land.
This collection contains two reel-to-reel audiotapes of Dr. Robert Drake, a 1963/1965 broadcasted reading of stories from his first book, Amazing Grace, and a panel discussion recording from the 1969 Southern Literary Festival.
The Sarah Ricketts Collection contains materials collected while researching and writing A Window on Eternity, the biography of inspirational poet Jane Merchant, who suffered from the incapacitating disease Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
This collection consits of a typed manuscript of Iris G. Oster's story, Skyline (1933). Also included are some photographs and newspaper clippings.
This collection houses a galley proof of Harry Harrison Kroll's fictional account of the Hatfield-McCoy feud, entitled Their Ancient Grudge.
This collection houses manuscripts, newspaper clippings, correspondence, journals, photographs, legal agreements, and other materials documenting Will Allen Dromgoole's literary work and family.
The William Broadway Collection on Peter Taylor consists of six series, containing letters, articles, photographs, and writings concerning the Southern author Peter Taylor. Most of the items date from the mid-1980s to Taylor's death in 1994.
This collection, dating March and April 1966, contains the book The Far Family by Wilma Dykeman and three letters to/from Wilma (Dykeman) & Jim Stokely to/from Erich Rosenberg about the book.
- Subject: Authors, American -- Tennessee. X
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 44
- Women authors, American -- Tennessee. 10
- American literature -- 20th century. 4
- American literature -- Women authors. 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 4
- American literature -- Southern States. 3
- Poets, American -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 3
- Women authors, American -- 20th century. 3
- Authors, American -- Tennessee -- Nashville. 2
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.). 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 2
- Women authors, American -- Southern States. 2
- Agee, James, 1909-1955 -- Correspondence. 1
- Agee, James, 1909-1955 -- Manuscripts. 1
- Agee, James, 1909-1955 -- Musical settings. 1
- Agee, James, 1909-1955. Knoxville, summer 1915. 1
- Audiotapes. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence. 1
- Authors, American -- Georgia. 1
- Authors, American -- Southern States. 1
- Blount Mansion (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Cherokee Indians -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Children's literature, American. 1
- Cold War. 1
- Cumberland Gap (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Handicraft -- Appalachian Region, Southern. 1
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845 -- Fiction. 1
- Jackson, Rachel, 1767-1828 -- Fiction. 1
- Johnson, Andrew, 1808-1875 1
- Letters. 1
- Morgan County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Murfreesboro (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta -- Patients -- United States. 1
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Biography. 1
- Politicians -- Tennessee. 1
- Protestantism -- History. 1
- Short stories, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Short stories, American -- Women authors. 1
- Southern States -- Genealogy. 1
- Sports -- Poetry. 1
- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1
- Tennessee -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Underwater exploration -- Arctic ocean 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1953-1961. 1
- United States. Navy -- History. 1
- United States. Navy. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Utopias -- Religious aspects. 1
- Women authors, American. 1
- Women poets, American -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Tennessee -- Fiction. 1
- book manuscripts 1 ∧ less