Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection houses newsletters published on the University of Tennessee campus (including the Law School's Taylor Times, the Medical Center's Monitor, and alumni newsletters) and correspondence documenting their content and development.
Tina Bentrup, an employee at Hodges Library's Inter-Library Loan Department, drew these cartoons following the adventures of Delete-O-Brain, the reference librarian at The-Hanging-Gardens-of-Babylon Library. They depict such subjects as library patrons, football, and university students and first appeared in the UT student newspaper, The Daily Beacon, in 1999.
This collection houses photocopies of two scrapbooks that Lou Daughtry compiled during her time at the University of Tennessee (1950-1952). Among the items included are clippings, programs, photographs, invitations, ticket stubs, and calendars.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
This collection houses two issues of the Phoenix, a student-created magazine containing poetry, short stories, photographs, drawings, and other art.
- Subject: College student newspapers and periodicals. X
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 2
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Education -- Tennessee. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Letters. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1 ∧ less