Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
In a letter written February 4, 1865 from the Officers' Hospital in Knoxville, Tenn., to Colonel Cross, George W. Douglas writes concerning his desire for an artifical leg to help him walk.
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Soldiers -- Tennessee -- Correspondence. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 8th (1862-1865). X