Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Carol Bell Collection of World War II Women's Air Corps (WAC) Interviews
The Carol Bell WAC Interviews, 1996, consists of audio recordings and transcripts of interviews with 20 women who served in the Women's Army Corps during World War II. The interviews, conducted by Carol Owen Bell, set out to discover the long-term effects of military experience on women who served in the war.
Clifford E. Keenan Papers
This collection houses correspondence, photographs, and military memorabilia documenting Clifford Edward Keenan's service and death with the 505th Parachute Infantry during World War II.
McAmis Family Papers
World War II Letters of Private Clifford Edward Keenan
The book housed in this collection is composed of transcriptions of letters written between Private Clifford E. Keenan and his immediate family from 1942 to 1944. Editor Hugh T. Keenan (Clifford E. Keenan's younger brother) has also included a brief biographical introduction and numerous photographs of the Keenan family.
- Soldiers -- Tennessee -- Correspondence. 3
- Humboldt (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Parachute troops -- United States. 2
- United States. Army Air Forces. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 2
- Corinth (Miss.) -- History. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps. 1
- Women soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 1 ∧ less