Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of letter correspondence between Cormac McCarthy and fellow writer John Fergus Ryan between the years of 1975 to 1986. The writers discussed their daily life, successes, and disappointments.
This collection consists of three letters written from the years 1917-1918 by University of Tennessee professor of English, Dr. J. Douglas Bruce. All three letters are directed to Dr. Albert C. Baugh, a renowned English professor at the University of Pennsylvania. In the letters, Dr. Bruce discusses his work as well as Dr. Baugh's work in the field of English Literature.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
- Correspondence. 2
- Anglo-Saxons in literature. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence. 1
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- English teachers -- United States. 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Literature and history -- United States. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less