Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 60
This collection houses a 1977 newsletter for academic advisors at the University of Tennessee. It includes information about program name changes, changes in education law requirements, and changes in deans and other administrative personnel.
This minute book documents the activities of the University of Tennessee's All Students' Club from 1947 to 1954. Among the topics discussed are Carnicus (a carnival held on campus to raise money for University of Tennessee fraternities and sororities), plans for a Student Union Building, accusations of Communist activity leveled against UT faculty, and potential campus improvements.
This collection houses meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials documenting the Tennessee Conference of the American Association of University Professors. The topics covered include membership, policy resolutions, and legislative affairs in addition to notes and reports on complaints and grievances on the administration of various Tennessee universities.
This collection houses meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials documenting the Tennessee Conference of the American Association of University Professors. The topics covered include membership, policy resolutions, and legislative affairs.
This collection is composed primarily of memorabilia documenting Bet Fryer's time at the University of Tennessee, including newspaper clippings, programs, brochures, certificates, trophies, and a cap.
This collection houses newsletters published on the University of Tennessee campus (including the Law School's Taylor Times, the Medical Center's Monitor, and alumni newsletters) and correspondence documenting their content and development.
This collection houses a proposal and supporting correspondence advocating the designation of UT’s Center for Textile Materials Research as a campus Center of Excellence.
This report, produced by the advisory search committee participating in the search for a Chancellor, includes short biographies of committee members, notes from meetings, schedules of interviews, and other information.
This collection houses biweekly newsletters published by the University of Tennessee's Office of the Chancellor. These publications discuss educational funding, university policies, international initiatives, and other campus news. During the time period represented here (1975-1984), Jack Reese was serving as the University's Chancellor.
The College of Arts and Sciences published this magazine, entitled Higher Ground, in the Spring of 2008. It includes information about Fulbright Scholarships granted to faculty, an article on teaching English composition in the 21st century, and a discussion of an oceanography research group.
The College of Arts and Sciences published this magazine, entitled Higher Ground, in the Spring of 2004. It includes an interview with Dean Stuart Riggsby and articles about service learning, the Global Studies Program, University of Tennessee professors researching the physical nature of Mars, and the School of Music's symphony orchestra.
This collection houses the Spring 2004 issue of the College of Communication and Information's newsletter, entitled Full Circle. Its articles address the search for a new dean, students spending a semester in Washington, and the ramifications of the Patriot Act.
This handbook, entitled The BA Degree, describes the curriculum in the University of Tennessee's College of Liberal Arts and provides a list of courses that could fulfill each requirement.
This collection houses 57 Senior Thesis Projects (composed of print essays and digital video on CD-ROM and DVD) completed by students in the College Scholars Program between 2003 and 2006.
This collection contains material produced by students in the College Scholars program. It includes the Senior Thesis Projects approved from 1993 to 2002, including print essays and digital video on CD-ROMs and DVDs. The collection is arranged by year completed and then alphabetically.
This collection contains senior projects from the College Scholars program completed in 2007.
This collection houses projects completed as part of the College Scholars program between Summer 1970 and Fall 1997.
This collection houses two brochures published by the University of Tennessee's Counseling Center.
The University of Tennessee's Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling conducted this self-study in 2006. It includes descriptions of the undergraduate and graduate programs and of studies being conducted by students in addition to information about admission requirements, program specifics, students, faculty (including faculty resumes), research opportunities, facilities, statistics, and future program recommendations.
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 58
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 54
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 54
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee -- History. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- History -- Study and teaching. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 1951-. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Graduate students. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less