Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains two ledger books from Greeneville, Tennessee, with entries from the Board of Mayor and Alderman on tax reports, town codes, and more between 1818 and 1871.
This collection consists of two route directories for postal carriers in Greene County, Tennessee from 1911 and 1915. Written in the directories are names of residents and businesses, listed alphabetically, and their addresses.
This collection contains two cabinet cards with portraits taken at Rhodes Studio in Greeneville, Tennessee. One photo depicts a man and a woman, and the other depicts two children.
This collection consists of 25 letters relating to Roswell and Nannie Kingsley, their family members, and some of their friends written from 1850-1885. The correspondence provides insights into East Tennessee during the Civil War as well as a look at ex-Confederate home life.
This collection includes a handwritten manuscript of William Walter Harman's
The History of Main Street, Greeneville, Tenn. written in 1920. The manuscript is written in two bound journals.
- Greene County (Tenn.) 4
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 4
- Account books -- Tennessee. 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Greene County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Photographers -- Tennessee. 1
- Portrait photography -- Tennessee. 1
- Postal service -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Tennnessee -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1 ∧ less