Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of a single photograph taken by M. H. Gass in 1910. The subjects are Mary Faust and her two children "Coon" and "Sis." Mrs. Faust is pictured spinning wool, a process with which her children are assisting.
This collection consists of eleven coverlet patterns, including Whig Rose, World's Wonders, Nothing Delight, Sixteen Snowballs, Mountain Cucumber, and Nine Chariot Wheels.
This collection features a Popcorn Sutton Folk Art Chest designed by Eric Cunningham in 2017. The box is decorated with an image of a moonshine press and a man.
This includes a National World War II Memorial kit from 2003, with information on the National World War II Memorial dedication, and a Veterans History Project kit, undated, which features information and pamphlets on collecting and preserving stories from American war veterans. Also included is part of a letter written by Helen Bullard Krechniak in reference to an exhibition of American and Japanese dolls in Japan in 1978.
- Subject: Handicraft -- Tennessee. X
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Anderson County (Tenn.) 1
- Art. 1
- Children's stories, American. 1
- Coverlets -- Tennessee. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Dollmakers -- United States. 1
- Fentress County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Gardening 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Tennessee 1
- United States -- History, Military. 1
- War memorials -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Women -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Monuments -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 1
- floral photography 1 ∧ less