Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Henry Cherry Letters, 1864-1865, contain nine letters from Cherry, a Chaplain with the 10th Michigan Cavalry in the Civil War, to Amos Gould of Owosso, Mich., describing both military and civilian life in the Union Army during the Civil War. The majority of these letters were written from Knoxville, Tenn.
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.)
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History.
- Subject: Tennessee, East -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: United States. Army. Michigan Cavalry Regiment, 10th (1863-1865).
- Language: English