Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
John McNickle Laird, Jr. of the Ohio 124th Infantry Regiment (U. S.) writes to his mother, Julia Laird, from a camp near Knoxville, Tennessee and from Marietta, Georgia.
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.) X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Soldiers -- Ohio -- Correspondence. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 124th (1861-1864). X