Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
A single letter, written October 26, 1863, by Alfred Edward Waldo to his parents. In the letter, he details the defense of Knoxville, Tennessee against General James Longstreet's attack as well as writing of his rations and requesting for new clothes.
- Subject: Knoxville (Tenn.) X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Correspondence. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Soldiers -- Massachusetts -- Correspondence. X