Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection houses 19 scrapbooks assembled by Eleanor Harrison documenting Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his administration, Knoxville and Knox County history, the Blount Mansion, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the United Daughters of the Confederacy, St. John's Episcopal Church, and England's Royal visitors to the United States.
This journal records the biweekly meetings of the Newman Circle, a women’s club that met in Knoxville. It opens with the course of study and list of officers for the 1922-23 school year before beginning the minutes for January 2, 1923. There are no records for the 1924-25 school year, and the last record is for May 22, 1928. Most of the officers changed each year, but the directors continued to be Miss Kate White and Mrs. L. E. Vedder.
This collection contains histories, reports, meeting minutes, and ephemera of the Ossoli Circle, a women’s club located in Knoxville, Tennessee, from 1903-2018.