Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection houses a scrapbook compiled by Arthur Seymour documenting his time at the University of Tennessee. It contains a wide variety of materials, including newspaper articles relating to his fraternity, invitations to fraternity dances, notices of marriages, and other articles about the University.
This collection houses two scrapbooks compiled by Arthur G. Seymour documenting his time at the University of Tennessee. They include articles and mementos from University events, Kappa Sigma membership, and the many activities and honors of Seymour himself.
This collection consists of photographs collected by University of Tennessee student James S. Corbitt. The subjects depicted include the UT campus directly after the Civil War (including the earthworks built for the Battle of Fort Sanders), the 1931 College of Engineering faculty (including Nathan Dougherty and Red Matthews), Ferris Hall, football games on Shields-Watkins Field, and unidentified UT faculty members.
The bulk of this collection consists of correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, speeches, notes, and other materials documenting James D. Hoskins' work with the University of Tennessee during the 1930s and 1940s. Other materials show his involvement with the Sons of the Revolution, the genealogy of the Hoskins family, and Tennessee history.
This collection contains three 8 x 10 photographs of Neyland Stadium taken from the west side bleachers during the mid-1960s. These images include interiors of the east and south sides of the stadium as well as sections of surrounding Knoxville.
This collection houses correspondence, photographs, certificates, medals, genealogical information, newspaper clippings, calling cards, bridal shower favors, published works, clothing, and other materials documenting the lives of the Smart, Smith, Miller, and Wyatt families of Indiana and Tennessee.
This collection contains University of Tennessee scrapbooks, dated 1926-1951.
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 6
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 2
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Newton County (Ind.) -- Genealogy. 1
- Neyland Stadium (Knoxville, Tenn.). 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- History. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1 ∧ less