Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This drawing documents James White's transfer of a tract of land to his son, Hugh Lawson White, on January 13, 1797. The tract is adjacent to the Holston River and is bisected by Crozier Street and nearby First Creek. It extends approximately 154 poles to the east and 182 poles to the west. The King Wale House and Parks Mill are also indicated. The map's scale is 20 poles to 1 inch.