Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The six photographs of this collection depict scenes of Union soldiers at Lookout Mountain and also war grounds along the Tennessee River and in Augusta, Georgia during the Civil War. The four lantern slides in this collection depict various Civil War battles and naval scenes.
This collection consists of a letter written by Ella Crenshaw of Marion, Tennessee, to her grandmother, Evalina A. Crenshaw, in Hartsville, Tennessee, on August 3, 1862.
This collection consists of an 1887 stereoview card (two photographs that can be combined to create a 3-D image) of The Great Signal Rock, Summit of Lookout Mt., Chattanooga, Tenn., USA
This collection consists of a single photograph album with photographs taken by Thomas Hughes.
This collection consists of 10 miniature postcards with photographs of Rock City and Lookout Mountain in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee. The images include photographs of rock formations such as Balanced Rock and Lover's Leap as well as photographs of the Rock City attraction.
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains) -- Pictorial works. 5
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 2
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Lookout Mountain, Battle of, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Photographers -- Tennessee. 1
- Photographs -- 20th century. 1
- Portrait photography -- Tennessee. 1
- Railroad trains -- Pictorial works. 1
- Railroads -- Tennessee. 1
- Stereoscopic views -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee River -- Pictorial works. 1 ∧ less