Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of a pharmacy ledger containing approximately 3,000 handwritten prescriptions filled by the James S. Robinson Apothecary in Memphis, Tennessee from 1893 May 2 to 1893 June 7.
This bound ledger contains approximately 2,250 prescriptions written by Memphis physicians and veterinarians in 1898. The prescriptions themselves are mounted in groups of 8 to 10 per page.
This collection consists of 252 photographs, primarily of women in nursing uniforms, taken in Memphis, Tennessee in about 1923.