Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The George Herbert Clarke Papers, 1916, contain two poems, Rose in my Water-Jar and The Wanderer's England.
James Nemeth wrote this poem, entitled Remembering Chattanooga, 1969 in 2007. In it, he discusses the 1863 Battle of Chattanooga.
This collection consists of James Tipton's poem America the Elephant on broadsheet from 1974.
This collection of Merrill Moore Papers, 1946, contains three items: a February 1, 1946, letter from Moore, an article about his sonnet writing, and a photograph of him.
The Sarah Ricketts Collection contains materials collected while researching and writing A Window on Eternity, the biography of inspirational poet Jane Merchant, who suffered from the incapacitating disease Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
This collection contains correspondence, magazine and newspaper articles, notes, and objects all concerning Jane Merchant that Shirley Whitney Kerr collected and kept over the years she knew Merchant and after Merchant's death in 1972.
This collection houses three poems by Milford E. Shields entitled The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and The Flag. Together, they form Shields' American Triad.
- Subject: Poets, American -- 20th century. X
- Poets, American -- 20th century. 6
- Poets, American -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 2
- American literature -- Women authors. 1
- American literature. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863 -- Poetry. 1
- Christian poetry, American. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta -- Patients -- United States. 1
- Patriotic poetry, American. 1
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Biography. 1
- Poets, American -- Southern States. 1
- Poets, American. 1
- Psychiatrists -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less