Showing Collections: 21 - 25 of 25
This collection houses photographs of well-known radiation biologists, including Antoine Lacassagne, Colonel Spencer Mort, and Charles L. Dunham.
The documents in this collection include and relate to a letter written by the French radiobiologist Raymond Latarjet to his friend Rufus Day in 1977. The letter tells the story of the invention of the double quartz prism monochromator by Jean Saidman before World War II, as well as the story of its loss and subsequent rediscovery by Latarjet. An English translation accompanies the letter as do two photographs of Latarjet and related letters.
This collection houses research notebooks documenting Dr. Richard Setlow's work between 1946 and 1960.
This collection consists primarily of reprinted articles that Roberts Rugh gathered during his long career in radiation biology. A few of the articles bear handwritten notes and marginalia.
This collection houses correspondence, financial information, and histories documenting the activities of the Texas Association for Radiation Research (TARR) between 1968 and 1986.
- Subject: Radiobiology. X
- Radiation -- Research 22
- Radiobiology. 16
- Radiobiology -- Research. 9
- Cancer -- Radiotherapy. 2
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- History. 2
- Atomic bomb -- Japan -- Hiroshima-shi. 1
- Atomic bomb -- United States -- History. 1
- Biologists -- Pictorial works. 1
- Chemistry -- Research. 1
- Chemists -- Pictorial works. 1
- International Commission on Radiological Protection -- History. 1
- Mammals -- Embryology. 1
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements -- History. 1
- Nuclear physicists -- Great Britain. 1
- Photobiology. 1
- Physicists -- Pictorial works. 1
- Radiation -- History 1
- Radiobiology -- Congresses. 1
- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Zoology, Experimental. 1 ∧ less