Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
This collection houses meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials documenting the Tennessee Conference of the American Association of University Professors. The topics covered include membership, policy resolutions, and legislative affairs.
This collection houses meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials documenting the Tennessee Conference of the American Association of University Professors. The topics covered include membership, policy resolutions, and legislative affairs in addition to notes and reports on complaints and grievances on the administration of various Tennessee universities.
This collection contains four manuals for University of Tennessee faculty: a faculty handbook, a teaching guide, a manual for faculty evaluation, and a procedural manual for academic department heads and directors. All of the material dates from 2005.
This collection consists of a single letter and account summary from James H. Bills to David A. Deaderick of East Tennessee College.
This collection consists mainly of lists of teachers in Knox County, between 1939-1940 and 1956-1957. Also included are several letters from 1946 concerning Knox County school and library business affairs and Brickey's 1946 day planner.
Collection consists of five scrapbooks pertaining to Sequoyah Elementary School and its students. Scrapbooks were assembled by Mary Dowell.
This collection is the photograph album of Mary K. Barden. These are photographs of rural farmers, teachers, and missionaries in Tennessee from 1915 to 1925. These pictures were taken in Hartford, Tennessee and its surrounding areas.
This collection houses papers documenting University of Tennessee Professor and Historian Milton Klein's work with the Faculty Club (including budget materials and meeting agendas and minutes), the Phi Kappa Phi honor society (including membership materials and speeches and programs showing induction ceremonies), and proposals to the National Endowment for the Humanities.
This collection consists primarily of a typescript of Alwin Thaler's Ports and Happy Havens: An Autobiography. Also included are a poem entitled The Man of the Hour (1911) and a program for Thaler's lecture to Phi Kappa Phi (entitled "Shakespeare and Our World").
The Ruth Cates Baird papers consist of the personal and professional materials and papers that Baird collected over her lifetime. Most of the collection is made up of of scrapbooks from her vacations and greeting cards from her friends and students. One scrapbook contains poetry that she collected from newspaper clippings. The collection also houses her school records and yearbooks from primary school through college.
- Subject: Teachers -- Tennessee. X
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 7
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 4
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 3
- Teachers -- Tennessee -- Knox County. 3
- Education -- Tennessee -- Knox County. 2
- Education -- Tennessee, East. 2
- Teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Women teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Alexander, Lamar, 1940- 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 1
- Career Ladder Program (Tenn.) 1
- Cocke County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Education -- Tennessee. 1
- Education, Primary -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Farmers -- Tennessee. 1
- Motion pictures -- United States. 1
- Oak Ridge (Tenn.) 1
- Photograph albums -- United States. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Public schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Set designers. 1
- Tennessee, East. 1
- Tennessee. Department of Education 1
- Theater -- United States. 1
- Women -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less