Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Seventy page battlefield ledger for Company B of the 117th Illinois Volunteer Infantry. The ledger includes daily medical reports from January 24th to April 15, 1863. During this time the company was stationed at Ft. Pickering, Tenn. defending Memphis. Patients are listed by name and action (i.e. excused from duty, assigned modified duty, sent to hospital, or quarantine). A small loose piece of paper -- possibly a prescription or doctor's note -- is included among the pages.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. X
- Subject: Memphis (Tenn.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Medical care. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Illinois Infantry Regiment, 117th (1862-1865). X