Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Milton Weaver Collection contains a number of letters dating from the American Civil War describing in detail Union military camp conditions and drills, the environment of Tennessee, military operations in Middle Tennessee and Georgia (including Nashville, Stones River, Chattanooga, and Sherman's campaign in Georgia), opinions about Confederates and Copperheads, family life during the war, and the emotional trauma of conflict. The collection also includes several poems written by Milton...
- Subject: Tennessee -- History. X
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: Soldiers -- Ohio -- Correspondence. X
- Subject: Ohio -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Nashville (Tenn.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 74th (1861-1865). X