Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Felix Kirk wrote this letter to his father, John Kirk, from Knoxville on November 14, 1861. In it, he discuses a recent illness, mentions some old union devil who burned a bridge, and describes his unit's recent activities in Chattanooga and Knoxville. The reverse of the letter's final page bears a printed poem entitled Dixie: Southrons, hear your Country Call You!
- Subject: Tennessee -- History. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: Confederate States of America. Army. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal Narratives, Confederate. X