Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains a letter written by Ohio artilleryman Ezra Decker to Job Sweet. Decker was sick when he wrote the letter, which contains rumors about the war coming to an end and speculation as to Confederate troop movements after the impending fall of Richmond.
- Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 4th. 1
- Meridian (Miss.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Selma (Ala.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Soldiers -- Ohio -- Correspondence. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal Narratives, Confederate. 1