Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Two letters from Sgt. Charles H. Roney of the Union Army to his parents, written on April 13, 1862, and June 30, 1862. He tells his parents of his company's plans to capture the Cumberland Gap and of his pay that he intends on sending home to them.
1862 April 13, June 30
- Subject: Tennessee -- History.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
- Subject: Soldiers -- Ohio.
- Subject: Cumberland County (Tenn.) -- History.