Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
J. P. Hollowell wrote this letter to his sister, Sallie Hollowell, from camp in Bowling Green, Kentucky. In it, he mentions that his unit has been looking for a fight, but their location is too well fortified. Hollowell also apologizes for not being home for Christmas and says that he wants a new pair of pants.
1862 January 3
- Subject: Tennessee -- History.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Soldiers -- Tennessee -- Correspondence.
- Subject: Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 18th.