Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
T. J. Walker's handwritten, 98-page manuscript chronicles the time he spent with the 9th Tennessee Infantry between approximately 1861 and 1865. During his service, Walker was wounded five times and contracted dysentery and typhoid at Corinth, Mississippi.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History. X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate. X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. X
- Subject: Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 9th. X