Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Three letters from Private William Taylor of the 43rd Ohio Infantry to his sister Susan in Morrow County, Ohio, describe experiences in the Gayoso Hospital in Memphis and another military hospital in LaGrange, Tenn., during 1863.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History.
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Memphis (Tenn.) -- History.
- Subject: United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 43rd (1862-1865).