Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection consists of a letter dated August 18, 1862, from Amos W. Kibbee in Jackson, Tennessee to his cousin Hattie A. Tuttle in Concord, Ohio. Amos discusses his opinions of the military, the hardships of his battle-scarred unit, and the potential of freed slaves.
1862 August 18
- Subject: Tennessee -- History.
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Subject: Soldiers -- Illinois -- Correspondence.
- Subject: Freedmen -- Tennessee.