Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of one record book with the lineage records of the members of the James White Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. The records are dated up to June 3, 1929.
This collection consists of a handwritten land grant dated July 10, 1788 from the state of North Carolina to George Doherty for 5,000 acres in Giles County (now in Tennessee) on Richland Creek.
This is a list compiled by Snyder E. Roberts of the Revolutionary War soldiers that lived in Anderson County, TN at some point in their lives. The author compiled this list based on research from several sources.
- Tennessee -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783. 3
- Anderson County (Tenn.) 1
- Anderson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution -- History. 1
- Genealogy. 1
- Giles County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Haywood County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Societies and clubs. 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Land tenure -- North Carolina. 1
- Slavery -- Tennessee 1
- Tennessee -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government. 1 ∧ less