Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Ben Atchley Papers include records from the life and career of Ben Atchley, a Republican politician from the State of Tennessee. The collection spans from 1965 to 2003 and focuses almost entirely on Atchley's career as a State Representative (1972-1976), State Senator (1977-2005), and Senate Republican Caucus Chairman (1983-1985).
This collection consists of bills, correspondence, notes, minutes, reports, and publications dealing with part of Senator Ben Atchley's career in the Tennessee Senate.
This collection contains materials related to the Tennessee Constitutional Convention of 1965.
This collection houses general correspondence from the Tennessee Higher Education Commission to the University of Tennessee dating from 1976 to July of 1984.
In this broadside, William Foust explains why he didn’t attend the political convention as part of his campaign for the Tennessee House of Representatives.
This manuscript describes the political life of former Governor of Tennessee Winfield C. Dunn. The bulk of the text deals with the 1970 Republican Gubernatorial Primary and the subsequent Gubernatorial race in the State of Tennessee.
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 1951-. 5
- Broadsides 1
- Constitutions -- Tennessee. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Elections -- Tennessee. 1
- Governors -- Tennessee. 1
- Henry County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Henry County (Tenn.) -- Politics and government. 1
- Legislators -- United States. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Shelby County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 1951 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1 ∧ less