Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Benjamin O. Duggan Papers
Scope and Contents Note
B.O. Duggan's papers are drawn from his files of reports and letters concerning education in Tennessee, which he kept while he was a professor at the University and a Commissioner of Education for the state. Items of particular interest include Duggan's Personal File as Commissioner, his education scrapbook (which contains articles about Tennessee education), and bound quarterly reports. Collection consists of three boxes divided into three series: Subject File, Scrapbooks, and Reports.
Lee Seifert Greene Collection
Abstract This collection consists of materials documenting the life and work of Lee S. Greene. These materials include reserach, teaching material, student papers, photographs, newspaper clippings related to politics in Tennessee, and edited manuscripts. The majority of the documents relate to Greene's political research for his publications including Lead Me On: Frank Goad Clement and Tennessee Politics, To Foster Knowledge, Government in Tennessee, and Seven Ages: An Autobiography. The collection...
Dates: 1930-1986, undated
Tennessee Higher Education Commission General Correspondence
This collection houses general correspondence from the Tennessee Higher Education Commission to the University of Tennessee dating from 1976 to July of 1984.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2
- Education -- Tennessee. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Governors -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 1951-. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority -- History. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1 ∧ less