Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection consists of a letter, dated February 24, 1863 from Camp Cripplecrick, Tenn., from W. M. Creamer of the 90th Ohio Infantry to his cousin, M. C. Creamer. He discusses his religious beliefs as well as Captain Robert O. Caddy's treatment of sick young boys in Nashville.
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. X
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: Soldiers -- Tennessee -- Correspondence. X
- Subject: United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 90th (1861-1864). X