Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Francis and Harriet Ferguson Collection
This collection of letters exchanged by Francis and Harriet Ferguson deals with life on both the battle and home fronts during the American Civil War.
Talbot Greene Memoir
Abstract This collection consists of a typescript copy of a 22-page memoir entitled The Bivouac: or, Life in the General Army of the Kentucky by Talbot Greene (sometimes spelled Talbert Green). This manuscript lists the officers and men of the 26th Tennessee Infantry (also called the 3rd East Tennessee Volunteers), documents life in the unit's camp, describes the places that the unit visited, provides reconstructions of the conversations of some of the soldiers, and prints...
- Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 26th. 1
- Soldiers -- Pennsylvania -- Correspondence. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Medical care. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories -- Pennsylvania Infantry -- 111th. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories. 1
- United States. Army. Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment, 111th (1862-1865). 1 ∧ less