Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Jeremiah S. White's account of his experience in the Civil War as a special courier under General Nathan Bedford Forrest of the Confederate Army.
Collection consists of a photocopied version of John M. Nugent's diary, written from 1864 to 1865 while he fought in the American Civil War. Nugent served in the 29th Missouri Regiment as a corporal in Company B. He recorded letters he sent and received, dates of battles he fought in, and weather conditions in his diary.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate. 2
- Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 4th. 1
- Meridian (Miss.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Richmond (Va.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Selma (Ala.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1