Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection includes a copy of ULTRA and the Army Air Forces in World War II edited by Diane T. Putney.
This memoir (richly illustrated with copies of original photographs) documents Henry Kent's service as a pilot in North Africa and Italy during World War II. Kent discusses such subjects as the planes in use during World War II, the day-to-day operations of his unit, and the activities of his various friends while capturing the hardship, fear, and humor of the situation.
This collection houses a copy (on CD) of Henry W. Kent's memoirs documenting his experience with the 86th Fighter Squadron (then assigned to the 79th Fighter Group) in North Africa during World War II. It contains detailed descriptions and photographs (many in color) of their service.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Africa, North. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Italy. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 2
- United States -- Armed Forces -- History -- World War, 1939-1945. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less