Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains copies of photographs, copies of newspaper articles, and documents related to World War II veteran Fred V. Brown’s experience in the Pacific Theater of war.
This collection gives a glimpse into the life of the Freytag family, a miltary family from Wartburg, TN. The collection includes correspondence, press clippings, photographs, and certificates regarding the Freytag children, Albert Jr., Fred, and Maxwell. Albert Jr. was enlisted in the U.S. Marines, Fred was enlisted in the U.S. Navy, and Maxwell was enlisted in the U.S. Army. All materials are photocopies, donated by the family matriarch, Ethel H. Freytag.
This collection consists of correspondence, photographs, press clippings, recollections, and ephemera collected by Evelyn Hogins concerning World War II. It also includes material concerning Evelyn's mother, Annie Hogins, and Evelyn's brothers: Clifford, Lawrence "Buster", and Marshall Hogins. The brothers all served in the U.S. military. A significant portion of the collection is comprised of photocopies.
This collection consists of a folder that contains letters and a transcription of the diary belonging to Howard O. Lane, bomber in the U.S. Air Force during World War II.
This collection contains documents concerning the McGill family from Knoxville, TN. Four of the McGill children, addressed in this collection, served in the U.S. military during World War II.
- United States. Army. 5
- United States. Navy. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 3
- United States. Army Air Forces. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 2
- Morgan County (Tenn.) 1
- United States. Air Force. 1
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. 1
- United States. Marine Corps. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Italy. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Casualties -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 1 ∧ less