Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains the papers of author and professor Durwood Dunn of Tennessee Wesleyan College. The collection includes copies of Dunn's scholarly work, historical research on the American Civil War, abolitionism, and the Appalachian region, and correspondence with coworkers, researchers, and friends. Items in the collection include copies of historical documents used for research, drafts of publications, and correspondence from the publishing process.
This collection houses journals, reprints from journals, photocopied articles, papers from meetings, syllabi, bulletins, and newspaper articles written by or about University of Tennessee faculty members.
This collection contains records from the University of Tennessee's Department of History, dating 1966-1979.
This collection houses syllabi and course materials, administrative files, scholarly papers, and correspondence documenting Dr. Milton M. Klein's teaching and research into colonial and Revolutionary America.
A 60-page unpublished memoir of Dr. Otto Rahn telling his story chronologically from his childhood in West Prussia until the work he did post-retirement in the United States. Much of his writing focuses on his research in bacteriology and physical chemistry at universities including Cornell University and the University of Gottinghen.
This collection houses two faculty handbooks, two faculty evaluation manuals, and a study of wage labor on the University of Tennessee campus.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Faculty. X
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 1
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Research. 1
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 1
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865. 1
- Radiation -- Research. 1
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources. 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1 ∧ less