Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 76
This collection contains senior projects from the College Scholars program completed in 2007.
This collection houses two brochures published by the University of Tennessee's Counseling Center.
The University of Tennessee's Department of Economics completed this self-study in 2007.
The University of Tennessee's Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling conducted this self-study in 2006. It includes descriptions of the undergraduate and graduate programs and of studies being conducted by students in addition to information about admission requirements, program specifics, students, faculty (including faculty resumes), research opportunities, facilities, statistics, and future program recommendations.
This brochure, entitled A Legacy of Accountability, constitutes a pictorial report for the College of Engineering during 2007.
The University of Tennessee's Department of History published this newsletter, entitled Footnotes, in the fall of 2004. It includes an interview with Professor Thomas Burman about his book on reading the Koran in Latin Christendom and an article about Professor Bruce Wheeler's retirement in addition to information about faculty awards, research, and alumni.
The University of Tennessee's Department of History conducted this self-evaluation of its Doctor of Philosophy program in 1975. Among the topics discussed are faculty publications and awards, data on recruitment and financial assistance of graduate students, admission procedures, degree requirements, and the department's future plans and aspirations. The appendices include faculty vitas and lists of doctoral graduates from 1965 to 1976.
The University of Tennessee's Department of Nuclear Engineering completed this self-study in 2007.
This commemorative program celebrates the 50th anniversary of the University of Tennessee's Development Council.
This collection houses e-mails, correspondence, and notes created by Judy Flanagan documenting receptions, dedications, and special events that she organized.
This collection houses e-mails, correspondence, schedules, and notes created by Judy Flanagan documenting receptions, dedications, and special events that she organized.
Earl Zwingle created this collection of University of Tennessee memorabilia. It includes programs for and tickets to such events as Carnicus, Volunteer Vanities, and Aloha Oe, two ballots for All Student's Club elections, and newspaper articles documenting alumni events. The collection also houses several letters to and from Earl Zwingle, Milton Klein, and former University of Tennessee President Joseph Johnson.
This collection consists of a program for Greeneville and Tusculum College's commencement exercises on April 23, 1875. It contains a brief schedule of events, including the names of speakers.
This collection contains a Christmas Hill-O-Gram sent out to the University of Tennessee's staff and faculty. It bears the signatures of many of the University's employees, including president James D. Hoskins, John C. Hodges, Charles Ferris, L. R. Hesler, Nathan W. Dougherty, Ralph Dunford, and Charles Perkins.
The University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture (including the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, the College of Veterinary Medicine, the Agricultural Experiment Station, and the UT Extension Service) published this newsletter in May of 2008. It discusses a $26 million Department of Energy grant and provides news on faculty activities among other topics.
This collection houses a three-volume report documenting the state of the University of Tennessee's Interdisciplinary Programs in 1995.
This brochure lists the events that the Issues Committee planned to host during the fall of 1997, including a nuclear physicist lecturing on UFO’s, an animal rights panel discussion, a lecture on ethnic and religious conflict in Latin America, and a lecture on leadership by New York Governor George Pataki. The brochure also provides a list of the Committee's officers and members.
This collection houses The Torch freshman magazine for 1937-1938, the University of Tennessee News Letter for June 1937, and a promotional magazine for the Tennessee-Georgia football game in October of 1937 documenting James E. Patterson's time at UT.
The University of Tennessee's Judaic Studies Program published this newsletter in 2003. It contains information about faculty activities, the Program Director’s activities, invited lecturers, performances, teaching, and public service.
This collection houses a handbook describing the University of Tennessee's Kingsport Graduate Study Program, including information about policies and course offerings.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 51
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- History -- Study and teaching. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Nuclear engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less